Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Saw the Sign











































































































24-Hour Sundial at 3 AM. Did anyone notice it goes backwards?




































































Notice the Pluralization of the Pluralization of the word 'Man'

































Sign on my dorm room door.











The "Ivan the Terra-Bus" Stop.
















Swedish Icebreaker R/V Oden in view.













































There is no one under the age of 18 on Station.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life.

Anonymous said...

you want that shirt? post your email or some contact on the comment page...

Unknown said...

genius, pure genius.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I expect one last infamous posting by Commodore Owens before your departure from the polar ice cap...

Janet said...

I second Sarah T.'s comment,Dude. What's up with the long silence.